Call for AbstractsPresent Your Research or Case Report.
The IASRG is accepting the submission of scientific abstracts including case reports and symposia for consideration and possible presentation at Aging and Sleep 2017, which will be held June 29-30, in Lyon, France.
Symposia and abstracts can report on basic, translational, and clinical science research; epidemiologic, social, behavioural, and psychosocial investigations or educational and quality improvement projects.
The Submission Deadline for Abstracts is March 31, 2017
Download Abstract Submission Form
Download Abstract Submission Form
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONAbstracts will be accepted for presentation in either an oral presentation format or poster presentation format.
Oral presentations involve a 10-minute presentation. All oral presentation speakers are required to upload their presentation(s) to the networked server in the Speaker Ready Room. Further information and instructions will be provided in advance of the meeting. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign abstracts that are not selected for an oral presentation to a poster presentation.
Poster presentations involve display of a poster for one day. Posters should be clear and organized for viewing, measuring no larger than 100cm X 70cm. Logos promoting commercial companies are prohibited. Posters need to be assembled by 8:00am on the first day and remain on display until 5:45pm the second day. The presenting author of the poster abstract will be assigned a time slot at which he/she is expected to be physically present at the poster display to answer questions. Selection of the poster presentation type at the time of submission indicates that you are only interested in presenting your work in this format. The Program Committee will not designate any abstract submitted for poster presentation as an oral presentation.
To submit an abstract of investigative work, carefully review all abstract submission information noted below.
Abstracts will only be accepted by e-mail. Send one copy to congress secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Faxed abstracts are not acceptable.
2. The last date of submission of abstract is March 31, 2017. The receipt of the abstract will be sent within one week and the final acceptance will be conveyed by April 9, 2017.
3. The font size should be at least 10-point and Arial font should be used where practicable.
4. Titles should be printed in bold with first letters of words in capitals.
5. Author’s names should be in capitals. Place an asterisk (*) next to the names of the presenting author. Please omit titles and degrees.
6. Abstracts must conform to the following outline:
B. Authors and Institutions
G. Support (optional)
7. The abstract should be as informative as possible, phrases such as “the results will be presented and discussed” will not be accepted.
8. The title should not contain more than 70 characters, including spaces.
9. The abstract body (including the introduction, methods, results and conclusion) is limited to 250 words. No tables or figures should be included in abstract.
10. Each author must agree to the copyright assignment statement.
11. Brand names may not be used in abstract titles and are limited to one reference within the body.
12. There can be no more than ten (10) authors per abstract.
13. Each author must agree to the copyright assignment statement.
14. Abstracts will be published in the abstract book only on receipt of payment in full for registration.
Incomplete submissions and submissions not following guidelines will NOT be accepted.